Friday, November 1, 2013

Duck Dynasty ...

Sorry I just am barley getting to email you the computers we were going to use in the family history center in the stake center were not working we had to try and get them working and we tried forever and had people come and then we just gave up and are e-mailing at the library so we only have like 30 minutes so tomorrow hopefully they will be working again so we can finish out email time.  Anyway this past week has been pretty good we have been mostly working with Less Active Members and trying to get them re-activated.  So we were visiting with a less active m and he was a pretty cool guy he always invited us back so we thought we were having progress with him then the other day we were meeting with the bishop    We have a few investigators, one that we are super close to getting baptized is S.  She reads the Book of Mormon every day and has a good testimony of the Gospel but she can't stop smoking and that's the only reason why she isn't baptized yet.   B  is still super awesome  and he loves the gospel.. His mom and dad both love us tons they always invite us over and are super nice.  I have designated myself a cup that I drink out of whenever I am at their house it is a tupperware Duck Dynasty Cup with Si on it and I use is so much that they know its mine.  HA Ha ,its really funny I was talking to R  the other day and I was like this cup is always in the cub board  and no one uses it, it's never dirty and she was like yeah because we don't want  it dirty so if you come over you can  use it.  Ha Ha so that's really funny.  K, B dad always talks about hunting and hockey with us so even though I have really never watched much Hockey before, I know tons about it now .  
  We are moving from our apartment into some member's basement so that will be different than what we have now. I am pretty excited though.

 I hope that everything is going good with everyone and that they are all doing good.  I love you

Love Elder Mackey

No comments:

Post a Comment