Wednesday, January 8, 2014

-25, -35 Celsius

his past week has been alright I was kinda sad that I got transferred and missed the baptism. but it went well I am told and its awesome even though I wasn't there to do it. it is still very awesome. I am in the Calgary and its pretty big it makes me realize how much I don't like living in a huge city. I don't mind visiting them but I don't know if I would be able to live in one for long term. But hey maybe it takes a little time getting used to. Time will only tell. This area is kind of slow most of the time it is just tracting and street contacting which is pretty fun. I like walking up to people and just talking to them its pretty fun. Tracting on the other hand isn't as fun but its not terrible. We usually just get people telling us they aren't interested and then shutting the door. Only a few times have they gotten mad and slammed the door on us for no good reason. But oh well their loss. New years was different than it has been in the years past. We didn't stay up late for it because we have to be up early and all that stuff. We went last transfer to the cardston temple and I finally got to see they new temple video it was awesome! so it has been really cold this past few weeks it has been about -25 to -30 Celsius which is pretty cold. I got stuff from sister hanberg which was really nice of her to send. I now get mail once a week instead of once a month so start sending letters I like letters they are nice to get. Well I hope that everyone is doing good I love you and stay awesome!
 
          Love Elder Mackey


No comments:

Post a Comment