Monday, January 13, 2014

Fifteen Minutes!?

Everything here has been good. we have been doing a lot of tracting and street contacting. I am in an area which is the name of the community and ward. It is in the south west . we are still in the city but kinda on the edge. it is so weird being in a city i dont like it compared to the small towns. my new companion is pretty good  he has been out for 3 months and he doesnt talk a lot im trying to get him to talk more. The ward is really really small im suprised its not a branch. But the work is really slow right now we are trying to pick it up. We gave out book of mormons to all the young men and women and challenged them to hand them out in the coming week so hopefully that works out. I had to talk in church on sunday the bishop asked me 15 minutes before chruch started. i talked a little on ammon and how he baptised thousands and then i read dads story that he sent me so good thing i had that with me. well i really dont have much more to talk about hopefully i will next week. i hope that everyone is doing good. i love you
 
             Love Elder Mackey

No comments:

Post a Comment