Wednesday, September 4, 2013

A Better Place

Dear Mom,

            This week has been pretty good there hasnt been much change sence last week. We are teaching B's mom R we were talking with her and she told me she said something to you on facebook i cant remember what she told me she said. Anyways to answer your question no we dont eat with the same members every night its someone different every day. A member LJ said she put some pictures of us on facebook and you commented on thoes as well thats pretty cool. We has family home evening at her house last monday her husband is not a member so hopefully we will get to teach him. I did get the little package you sent me. And he will be my president for my whole mission. He leaves exactly when i leave.
                Winter will hit soon hopefully not to soon though but it is coming. I will buy to coat when that time comes up. I havent had the chance to write her yet but i will soon. And brother B emailed and i emailed back. That is sad to hear about C.S He was a great man and he is in a better place now with no pain and suffering.
            Thats crazy how big that meeting was. The best time probaly to catch Elder H in that ward is during July because that is the month General Authorities have the month off. I learned that in the MTC because we didnt get to see any talk which was sad because that would have been awesome. Well its good to hear you and dad are doing good and i love you.

             Love Elder Mackey

No comments:

Post a Comment