Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Work Hard... Pray Hard...


Dear Mom,

        Everything has been great we have B on date to be baptized on the 24th of August its pretty exciting! He is super excited and cant wait for it to happen. We have really gotten to know him really well he is just an all around awesome kid. We met with each Bishop of the wards we are over to get to know them and their familys better all of them are really nice. We have dinner at members houses everynight and it is always good so you dont have to ever worry about me going hungry. I got the Blanket and i guess Customs decided not to put a duty on it so we got lucky there. We had interviews with president  and he is the one who brought the package to me and when i showed Sister  the quilt she loved it and i told her about grandmas quilting machine and she said she was jealous and that grandma is a really good quilt maker. I worked with 2 guys at GS  they are brothers and they are both really awesome guys. Thats crazy that the E's are having another child but thats awesome! You can send me stuff you would just also have to send me money to get it from customs sometimes they put a duty on it sometimes they dont for some reason. Well i have to go i have been having a great time i will talk to you next week i love you.

          Love Elder Mackey.  


This is what my area looks like right now.

The Town of Taber is where I live I serve in the Taber 1st Ward And Barnwell 2nd and 3rd. Taber is probaly the size of Richfield and Barnwell is a little smaller than Monroe. 

Thats me and my companion Elder  and our Investigator who is getting baptized soon B!

No comments:

Post a Comment